Airush Ultra Bar V2 2020/21
- Minimalist, versatile & lightweight.
- Extended bar throw.
- Compact pre-set trim system.
Staying true to the Ultra name and philosophy, the Ultra Bar delivers a control system that is extremely simple, versatile, and lightweight for advanced riders. Having removed the ability to trim on demand by eliminating the bulky straps or cleats, the depower line is completely clear so that riders can utilize the full extension of their reach for the maximum amount of range.
Lightweight control bar.
Set and forget trim system.
Small & wave slider harness loop.
50cm – 60cm Adjustable.
4 Line Bar.
24m total = 1m leader lines + 21m lower lines + 3m upper lines.
MODUS BAR END
- The Modus 2.0 Bar End creates an extremely streamlined bar. Featuring a recessed screw, you can easily customize the bar setup with an additional 10cm of width adjustment to meet the needs of turning speed and response.
PU DEPOWER LINE
- The PU coated depower line makes sheeting in and out effortless with reduced diameter tubing. This extends the lifespan of the center line, increasing the reliability and durability of all Airush bars.
LOW Y SYSTEM
- The Low Y System increases the angle of the front lines, to avoid unnecessary pinching or folding of the kite. By doing so, the wingtips become looser and move more independently, increasing the maneuverability, turning speed, and response of the kite. The Low Y System also allows for a single front line flag out.
- The Cleat bar uses a clam-cleat and rope for front line length adjustment instead of a pull-pull trim strap. Letting the cleat trim out increases the tension of the back lines and increases overall power. Pulling the cleat trim in decreases the backline tension for higher wind conditions.
FREESTYLE TRIM STRAP
- Approved by World Champion Alex Pastor, the Freestyle Trim Strap is the hassle-free trim system featured on the AP Bar. This trim strap removes all unwanted flapping parts, for riders doing freestyle or wakestyle tricks.
- The Airush safety leash release system features an ergonomically designed red handle, for added grip, making it easier to push the handle away from you, when you need to be completely disconnected from your kite.