Airush Cleat Bar V4
- Simple, neat & durable control system.
- Full trim availability with minimum clutter.
- Velcro pull strap for securing the trim tail.
The Cleat Bar enables you to control exactly how much you want to power up or depower your kite, and features a directional grooving pattern that helps you hang on through all conditions with maximum grip and comfort. The PU coated depower line, with reduced diameter tubing, makes sheeting in and out reliable and effortless.
- Short leash with clips.
- Updated Modus 2.0 Bar ends.
- Medium harness loop.
50cm – 60cm Adjustable.
4 Line Bar.
24m total = 1m leader lines + 20m lower lines + 3m upper lines.
MODUS BAR END
- The Modus 2.0 Bar End creates an extremely streamlined bar. Featuring a recessed screw, you can easily customize the bar setup with an additional 10cm of width adjustment to meet the needs of turning speed and response.
PU DEPOWER LINE
- The PU coated depower line makes sheeting in and out effortless with reduced diameter tubing. This extends the lifespan of the center line, increasing the reliability and durability of all Airush bars.
LOW Y SYSTEM
- The Low Y System increases the angle of the front lines, to avoid unnecessary pinching or folding of the kite. By doing so, the wingtips become looser and move more independently, increasing the maneuverability, turning speed, and response of the kite. The Low Y System also allows for a single front line flag out.
- The Cleat bar uses a clam-cleat and rope for front line length adjustment instead of a pull-pull trim strap. Letting the cleat trim out increases the tension of the back lines and increases overall power. Pulling the cleat trim in decreases the backline tension for higher wind conditions.
FREESTYLE TRIM STRAP
- Approved by World Champion Alex Pastor, the Freestyle Trim Strap is the hassle-free trim system featured on the AP Bar. This trim strap removes all unwanted flapping parts, for riders doing freestyle or wakestyle tricks.
- The Airush safety leash release system features an ergonomically designed red handle, for added grip, making it easier to push the handle away from you, when you need to be completely disconnected from your kite.