Airush AP Bar V5 2020/21 - Freestyle (5 lines)
- High performance freestyle control system.
- Freestyle specific Pull-Pull trim strap.
- Heavy duty 1.9mm front & rear lines.
Designed for effortless unhooked maneuvers, and featuring a 19mm diameter bar, shorter bar throw, and the freestyle trim strap, the AP bar allows you to maintain a solid grip through powerful moves and landings. Heavy duty 400kg tested lines and extensions have been installed to make this bar extremely durable.
Compatible with all 5 line kites including the Airush Razor.
- Longer length freestyle leash.
- Medium & large harness loop.
41cm – 51 Adjustable.
5 Line Bar.
22m total = 1m leader lines + 19m lower Lines + 2m upper lines.
MODUS BAR END
- The Modus 2.0 Bar End creates an extremely streamlined bar. Featuring a recessed screw, you can easily customize the bar setup with an additional 10cm of width adjustment to meet the needs of turning speed and response.
PU DEPOWER LINE
- The PU coated depower line makes sheeting in and out effortless with reduced diameter tubing. This extends the lifespan of the center line, increasing the reliability and durability of all Airush bars.
LOW Y SYSTEM
- The Low Y System increases the angle of the front lines, to avoid unnecessary pinching or folding of the kite. By doing so, the wingtips become looser and move more independently, increasing the maneuverability, turning speed, and response of the kite. The Low Y System also allows for a single front line flag out.
- The Cleat bar uses a clam-cleat and rope for front line length adjustment instead of a pull-pull trim strap. Letting the cleat trim out increases the tension of the back lines and increases overall power. Pulling the cleat trim in decreases the backline tension for higher wind conditions.
FREESTYLE TRIM STRAP
- Approved by World Champion Alex Pastor, the Freestyle Trim Strap is the hassle-free trim system featured on the AP Bar. This trim strap removes all unwanted flapping parts, for riders doing freestyle or wakestyle tricks.
- The Airush safety leash release system features an ergonomically designed red handle, for added grip, making it easier to push the handle away from you, when you need to be completely disconnected from your kite.